mardi 17 août 2010

Love birds

Birds deserted our court ! They probably found that we're not good hostess when they saw the empty feeding tray. Anyway, birds are not here anymore, so I make then come in my workshope! I found this beautiful little birds in a free kit that was given with a UK magazine. I was inspire by a card that I saw on Splitcoaststamper. The card was made with an SU hostess kit (The more the merrier - step 3). I never had the chance to achieve this step and no friend of mine have this stamp. So I used my free UK birds and repeat them twice to mimic a borders of birds.


Stamps: Love birds from an UK magazine

Ink: SU rich razzleberry, crush curry, melo mambo, bermuda bay

Cardstock: Rich razzleberry, crush curry, melo mambo, bermuda bay, whisper white

Materials: Martha Stewart border punch, turquoise taffeta ribbon

Here, I used the same stamp to create a non tradiotional wedding card.

Stamps: Love birds from an UK magazine

Ink: Prismacolor pen
Paper: Basic grey White dynasty

Cardstock: Not quite navy, Whsiper white, Stapples Sand coverture paper

Materials: Dollar store heart punch, EK success border punch, gold and white ribbon, flowers


This one also come from Splitcoaststamper. But I'm not sure I like the result. The girly bird looks like if she had a jokey hat....

Stamps: Love birds from an UK magazine

Ink: Black
Cardstock: Black, whisper white, pink (basil basic)

Materials: heart, oval and oval scallop punch, white taffeta ribbon, pearl

Thanks for looking !

1 commentaire:

  1. I love all of these little love birds cards, but especially the first one, such bright fun colours! Beautiful!!

    :-)
    Sam.

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de vos commentaires. C'est toujours agréable de vous lire et d'avoir un feedback sur mon travail.