vendredi 26 novembre 2010

Christmas blitz part one

After having shoveled alone all the snow that fall today, I think I deserve a little time to blog and share with you all the cristmas cards I made dince september. Yes, I started to make christmas cards in september ! I remember last year, when I was running two weeks before christmas to finish all my cards. It was horrible. I didn't wan't to live this again. So when I was inspired, however the date, I made one. Now I'm ready, and I even can sell some !

Stamps: Inkadinkado Angels, Holiday filigree (snowflake), SU christmas punch (wish)
Ink: SU rich razzleberry, bermuda bay
Paper: Creative memories
Cardstock: SU whisper shite
Material: silver embossing powder, heat gun, SU scallop oval punch, ribbon



Stamps: SU christmas punch (wish), Inkadinkado Christmas characters (mistletoe)

Ink: SU glorious green, real red

Cardstock: DeSerres Sand, SU real red, glorious green (for the leaves)

Material: red rhine stones, SU two step bird punch (for the leaves), 5 petal flower punch, glorious green satin ribbon, Martha Stewart dolly lace punch, heat gun, dazzling diamonds stampin' glitter


Stamps: SU delightful decoration (wish), ....sorry, don't remember for the gingerbread man

Ink: SU creamy caramel, glorious green

Paper: Deck the halls christmas lights by TPC Studio

Cardstock: Stapples Sand covercardstock, SU real red, garden green, Dollarstore christmas bright assortment

Material: 1/8'' garden green satin ribbon, scallop punch, circle punch, scallop edge border punch
Thanks for looking !








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci de vos commentaires. C'est toujours agréable de vous lire et d'avoir un feedback sur mon travail.