vendredi 19 novembre 2010

Do you hear wath I hear ?

It sounds like Christmas coming! Just a little bit more then a month and we'll be there ! If you didn't start to prepare, GO !!! For myself, I'm making Christmas cards since september ! I have so many cards ready for sending my best wishes for my family and friends. Choice will take a little time ! This one I show you today is probably one of my favorite I done. Hope you like it too !

Stamps: SU Holiday best

Ink: SU glorious green
Paper: ...Cosmo cricket...I think....
Cardstock: Glorious green, real red, whisper white
Materials: white gel pencil, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, EKsuccess ½ inch round punch, 3 inch scallop circle punch, oval punch (punched with ½ inch round punch to make the mistletoe leaf), green and gold ribbon, pine brad, rhinestones (these last 3 decorative stuff came from dollar store).
Thanks for looking !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci de vos commentaires. C'est toujours agréable de vous lire et d'avoir un feedback sur mon travail.