vendredi 26 novembre 2010

Snowy day and purple owl

Today is our first real snowy day. It's so wonderful, specially when working a thome and looking at it by the window on a 10 minutes break ! So you understand that I'm working, meaning that this card wasn't done today. I made it a few weeks ago but always too busy to share it with you. I used purple because it's my favorite color. It makes a winter card different and a little bit less "only for christmas" wishes. I don't know why because I don't like them for pet, but I like birds so much for cards and scrapbookig, and specially owl. Hope you like it as much as I do !




Stamps: Hero arts Owl christmas, SU delightful decorrations
Ink: black, purple
Paper: dollar store assortment
Cardstock: DeSerres purple, SU orchid opulence
Materials: EKsuccess ½'' and 3'' scalopp punch, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, Pebeo 3D purple paint, ½'' purple satin ribbon, purple bright star brads

Thanks for looking !


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci de vos commentaires. C'est toujours agréable de vous lire et d'avoir un feedback sur mon travail.